Phone meets watch and added peace of mind for parents.
This smartwatch functions just like a mobile phone and requires a nano SIM card. Your kid can make real calls, hop on a video call, take photos, play games and more! This fun, stylish watch is packed full of features that parents and kids love.
- 360 degrees rotating dual camera
- Flip special effects
- 2 way voice & video calls
- Functions just like a mobile phone
- Messaging & Voice Chat - send short text messages to the watch
- Your child can send voice clips in return
- Supports GPS, AGPS, LBS and WiFi for live tracking
- Real-time location tracking & history tracking
- Phone Book up to 15 contacts - parent controlled
- Call firewall - non authorized calls are blocked
- School Mode - disable all functions in class
- Health - pedometer, distance, calories, sleep monitor
- Class schedule - set timetable schedule in the APP
- SOS Alarm - calls & notifications sent to up to 3 numbers
- Integrated HD camera & gallery
- Geo fence area alert
- 3 Alarms
- Low battery alerts
- Charging cord included
- Requires a Nano SIM card with data, GPRS & caller display functions from any service provider
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- IP67 waterproof (splash-proof for daily use, not for swimming)
- Multiple home screen designs to choose from
- SeTracker2 App
- Watch head size: 40mm W x 45mm L
- Band length 210mm
Download Quick Start Guide
Download Fact Sheet
SIM card error message on KidoCall?
SIM card error message (or device not recognized) occurs when the SIM card has not been inserted correctly. If you require the little cover to be screwed on to keep the SIM in position, then it has not been pushed in deep enough. Use the back of the little tweezer supplied to push the SIM into position. It must stay there without the cover (you can fasten the cover later).
Then reboot the watch - go to settings > reboot.
Wait 3 minutes for the watch to connect to the network. When the QR Code>Reg Code changes from 0000000 to numbers and letters, then the SIM has been read.
If you need to try this more than once, each time the SIM is changed (removed) the watch must be rebooted.