Afterpay Kids Watches and Smartwatches
Afterpay Watches for Kids, Teens
Shop Now and Pay Later for your kids watches, time teachers and smartwatches today and pay for them later with Afterpay at checkout.
Cactus Watches has teamed up with the payment gateway Afterpay to give you an easier way to shop.
That means you can now buy your kids or teens watches and fitness-trackers and pay later over over 4 week instalments using your Afterpay account.
Who can use Afterpay?
- Must have an Australian debit or credit card
- Need to be over 18 years of age
- Need live in Australia
How to Afterpay to buy watches
- Add the watches or smartwatches to your cart
- During checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter in all required details with Afterpay and you’re done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you once complete
Other things to know
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checking out at Cactus watches. So if you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Afterpay is available to buy all watches including time teachers, smartwatches, digital watches, and waterproof watches.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid
- Afterpay is different to zipPay, as it only allows you to pay for the item back in fixed instalments. zipPay however is more flexible sand gives you the option to pay it back according to your budget ie: weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc
And don't forget that you can also pay later for our kids volume limiting headphones
View all the terms and conditions for Afterpay here