Afterpay Watches For Kids and Children
Afterpay Your Kids First Cactus Watch
Cactus Watch now accepts Afterpay at checkout. So you are able to pay over 4 week instalments using your Afterpay account.
How you can use Afterpay at Cactus Watches?
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
Using the Afterpay option
- Add the kids watches and smartwatches to your cart as normal
- During checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter in all required details with Afterpay and you’re done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you once complete
Other things to know
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checking out at Cactus watches. So if you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid
- Afterpay is different to zipPay, as it only allows you to pay for the item back in fixed instalments. zipPay however is more flexible sand gives you the option to pay it back according to your budget ie: weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc
View all the terms and conditions for Afterpay here